Sunday, October 26, 2008

October has been an amazing month!

October has been awesome for us! So many people have reached out and donated scarves.
So... I will be making trips to local hospitals and hospices this week. I am really looking forward to handing them all the wonderful scarf donations!
Since I've received so many, I would also like to ask that if you are reading this and know someone who could benefit from some new, beautiful scarves due to hair loss from chemo, please let me know!! I am more than glad to send them out or hand deliver them. They do not have to be local, just in need of a scarf or two.
I would also like to ask for a different type of donation. If anyone works for a company or knows of a company that makes boxes (small gift boxes) I could really use them. I am currently purchasing boxes and to have some donated would be awesome. Also ribbon- if anyone has spare ribbon or items to really jazz up the boxes I put the scarves in, I will gladly accept those donations.

Thanks so much everyone! I am so grateful for all the wonderful contributions. It means so much!

Brittney

No comments: