Thursday, May 7, 2009

It has been a while!

First of all I want to apologize to those of you who followed the blog or recently sent emails. I have been incredibly busy and I am so sorry for not responding to you or getting your scarves out to you right away.
As the summer approaches, I am going to initiate a new effort to collect scarves, so please be thinking about putting together a scarf drive. Cotton scarves are GREAT for the summer time- but you know what's even better? You can get them at your local retailer (Target or Wal-mart) for under $2 a piece!
I am hoping to work with an out of state hospital soon and would love to get some more donations. If you have any questions, please email me!
Come June, I will have The Jessica Project in full force, so be ready. :)

Thanks!

Brittney Davis

No comments: